The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sorry but i have to say goodbye to Everything
Rainbow 
Dear Everyone on hometown,

It is come to my decision that since all my stuff is now going to be gone forever due to server reset e Goodbye my home underneath the underwater sea aquarium...... Goodbye my lovely music i did on there goodbye /warp theMeadows...... goodbye my Alien Vs Predators statues........ goodbye /warp Grande'sMarket....... Goodbye /warp Grande's Shop..... goodbye /warp Zoo...... Goodbye Snowtemple......... and goodbye to all the Homes I've done before and My Season show i  never done on My server......  
Sad Sad Sad Heart Heart Heart Sad Sad Sad
The 2nd thing I have to say will make u cry the most and make everyone upset about this and this is not because of the server updates but partly about something else. Hughhh Im sorry to disappoint you again Aray cause I'm Leaving Hometown too .....  I remember Hometown use to be peaceful to each other helping others out which that was what i was doing and now my heart is breaking from this server. But I do know as well that a lot of other people were nice to me the whole way and I got to say that had my best time here from before but now my heart has finally had it not that I'm not mad and all but i tried and tried and tried so deeply hard to help others out I remember giving things to people without paying i. I remember the times i had the funny times, the sad times, the scary times, and laughs i had on here.... I know Most of u people don't want me to go but I'm Sorry i have to if only someone knew how i felt But in the meantime i hope u all have a great time on the new server and on the new world cause i will not be back for a very very long time like maybe 3 years or so on cause I'm now doing my season show on a new world where it doesn't get destroyed. I'm sorry to disappoint u all for some of u who do care about me but to others i hope they can change their ways even though i didn't a single thing to them at all. Last but not lest everyone if u want to talk to me nows your chance on discord until the server world i join have discord as well. Finally even though u miss me but just think of looking outside your doors or windows looking up to the sky and think about me how much i did for this server and for how much fun i had On here and think of all the the times i had here. But then one day , you will see me again.....
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Im sorry but i have to say goodbye to Everything - by Agt_Washington - 07-12-2016, 02:52 PM