• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sorry but i have to say goodbye to Everything
Rainbow 
Dear Everyone on hometown,

It is come to my decision that since all my stuff is now going to be gone forever due to server reset e Goodbye my home underneath the underwater sea aquarium...... Goodbye my lovely music i did on there goodbye /warp theMeadows...... goodbye my Alien Vs Predators statues........ goodbye /warp Grande'sMarket....... Goodbye /warp Grande's Shop..... goodbye /warp Zoo...... Goodbye Snowtemple......... and goodbye to all the Homes I've done before and My Season show i  never done on My server......  
Sad Sad Sad Heart Heart Heart Sad Sad Sad
The 2nd thing I have to say will make u cry the most and make everyone upset about this and this is not because of the server updates but partly about something else. Hughhh Im sorry to disappoint you again Aray cause I'm Leaving Hometown too .....  I remember Hometown use to be peaceful to each other helping others out which that was what i was doing and now my heart is breaking from this server. But I do know as well that a lot of other people were nice to me the whole way and I got to say that had my best time here from before but now my heart has finally had it not that I'm not mad and all but i tried and tried and tried so deeply hard to help others out I remember giving things to people without paying i. I remember the times i had the funny times, the sad times, the scary times, and laughs i had on here.... I know Most of u people don't want me to go but I'm Sorry i have to if only someone knew how i felt But in the meantime i hope u all have a great time on the new server and on the new world cause i will not be back for a very very long time like maybe 3 years or so on cause I'm now doing my season show on a new world where it doesn't get destroyed. I'm sorry to disappoint u all for some of u who do care about me but to others i hope they can change their ways even though i didn't a single thing to them at all. Last but not lest everyone if u want to talk to me nows your chance on discord until the server world i join have discord as well. Finally even though u miss me but just think of looking outside your doors or windows looking up to the sky and think about me how much i did for this server and for how much fun i had On here and think of all the the times i had here. But then one day , you will see me again.....
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

Im sorry to hear that, and i feel exactly the same (i just dont have ANY massive builds on the server which i could loose.) and im very sad seeing you go. Your builds will be there, all the time, and we can remember you trough those. Fir the second reason youre leaving, i find it very sad. Those plYers should be shamed onthemselfs, and i hope i wasnt one of those. Since youre completely leaving, i hope you can bump on the server someday and say hi. Ht has changed, (not in the good way in my opinion) and wont be same ever. Warmest of hugs, and goodbye.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Agt_Washington Wrote: It is come to my decision that since all my stuff is now going to be gone forever due to server reset

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_07_12_at_3_12_34_AM.png]

This feels like the 20th time I've had to explain this to someone.  Your builds are not gone!  We're resetting balances and the economy, the old map is being placed alongside the new map, and you may still access/build on the old map.

It seems like most Option 1 choosers did not even bother to understand what Option 2 even stated.

Your builds will be "gone" if you decide to leave and join a new server, as you'll have absolutely nothing as a completely new player.  Leaving this server because of some false-perception would be a moronic decision in my opinion, but you may do as you want.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I should've told u all about what i was going through as well but i need time alone until i can finish my season show but if u want to talk to me right now I'm on discord because I'm on another server to get done with my show again cause i need it finished to start it up and the server is not that crowded until the season show starts but when the server pops up soon for everyone to join i hope i get people to act cause i want it the way i need it to be not the way others think because they don't run my season show and I'm going to start it on another discord server in two weeks

Grande there's no reason to leave you're doing this to yourself, your builds aren't gonna' disappear unless you disappear. I'm sorry to see you go even though you are leaving for no reason. If you're still here to read this, read what Grimm said and I hope it changes your mind. Have a nice life!
-Chicky

(07-12-2016, 03:23 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Agt_Washington Wrote: It is come to my decision that since all my stuff is now going to be gone forever due to server reset

This feels like the 20th time I've had to explain this to someone.  Your builds are not gone!  We're resetting balances and the economy, the old map is being placed alongside the new map, and you may still access/build on the old map.

It seems like most Option 1 choosers did not even bother to understand what Option 2 even stated.

Your builds will be "gone" if you decide to leave and join a new server, as you'll have absolutely nothing as a completely new player.  Leaving this server because of some false-perception would be a moronic decision in my opinion, but you may do as you want.
I know the builds are not gone I'm saying I'm going to miss it cause I'm not coming back on for a very long time and its not cause of the update its cause of my season show i can't get that done with people building along side my areas and i want it the way i need it to be but i will miss it when i return but in the meantime it was fun being on here Grimm and thanks for letting me come on here and make music as well

I should've told u all about what i was going through as well but i need time alone until i can finish my season show but if u want to talk to me right now I'm on discord because I'm on another server to get done with my show again cause i need it finished to start it up and the server is not that crowded until the season show starts but when the server pops up soon for everyone to join i hope i get people to act cause i want it the way i need it to be not the way others think because they don't run my season show and I'm going to start it on another discord server in two weeks

Frost I sincerely thank you for letting me be on your server and hope u don't forget me after three years or so and ill won't forget everyone else

(07-12-2016, 03:06 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Im sorry to hear that, and i feel exactly the same (i just dont have ANY massive builds on the server which i could loose.) and im very sad seeing you go. Your builds will be there, all the time, and we can remember you trough those. Fir the second reason youre leaving, i find it very sad. Those plYers should be shamed onthemselfs, and i hope i wasnt one of those. Since youre completely leaving, i hope you can bump on the server someday and say hi. Ht has changed, (not in the good way in my opinion) and wont be same ever. Warmest of hugs, and goodbye.

Ty so much i won't forget u

Frost I sincerely thank you for letting me be on your server and hope u don't forget me after three years or so and ill won't forget everyone else

(07-12-2016, 03:31 PM)Agt_Washington Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 03:23 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:

I know the builds are not gone I'm saying I'm going to miss it cause I'm not coming back on for a very long time and its not cause of the update its cause of my season show i can't get that done with people building along side my areas and i want it the way i need it to be but i will miss it when i return but in the meantime it was fun being on here Grimm and thanks for letting me come on here and make music as well

(07-12-2016, 03:06 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Im sorry to hear that, and i feel exactly the same (i just dont have ANY massive builds on the server which i could loose.) and im very sad seeing you go. Your builds will be there, all the time, and we can remember you trough those. Fir the second reason youre leaving, i find it very sad. Those plYers should be shamed onthemselfs, and i hope i wasnt one of those. Since youre completely leaving, i hope you can bump on the server someday and say hi. Ht has changed, (not in the good way in my opinion) and wont be same ever. Warmest of hugs, and goodbye.

Ty so much i won't forget u

Every other Staffs i thank u for all the Generous things u did to help me on this server and i hope i see you again some day