The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new appeal
DK told me to make a proper appeal, although I feel it will be denied.

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: TheCrookedDoctor

Reason for your ban: Chat etiquette

Who banned you: _KatNip

Why should you be unbanned: listen, I know I have been banned countless times, and those times, I knew If I got caught, I was screwed, but this time, I swear, I had no clue, I know i should have kept the chat in oovoo, I feel stupid when I think about it now. But I really, really did not intend to seem even remotely inappropriate. Here is the truth about things, cursing is allowed on this server, right? so we expect kids or teens or whatever to catch onto this, and you expect kids that say "fuck damn hell shit" and more, to not get what "looking up a skirt" means, (my momma says: If they ain't got it, and ain't never seen it, they don't know what it is") and - in no way is any of this me trying to get out of it, I am banned, there is no getting out of that - In modern society,  children walk around talking about drugs, sex, murder, just as often as we do videogames. I have seen On this server. two players passing a book and quill back and forth, with roleplay sex written in it, these kids were 12 and 14, I cant remember the name, but it was before the update, in Melon - not the point, I got banned, for saying. "jess, dont make people look up lillys skirt".

What I am trying to say, is I am being banned - yes on multiple offense - because I said something that middleschoolers talk about. I am not really begging to come back, just stating my fact.

Why do you want to come back: to be honest? to contact friends that don't have my chat engine. 

I hope this appeal is acceptable
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A new appeal - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-03-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: A new appeal - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-04-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: A new appeal - by Star - 10-04-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: A new appeal - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-04-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: A new appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 10-04-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A new appeal - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-04-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: A new appeal - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-05-2016, 12:38 AM