• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new appeal
DK told me to make a proper appeal, although I feel it will be denied.

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: TheCrookedDoctor

Reason for your ban: Chat etiquette

Who banned you: _KatNip

Why should you be unbanned: listen, I know I have been banned countless times, and those times, I knew If I got caught, I was screwed, but this time, I swear, I had no clue, I know i should have kept the chat in oovoo, I feel stupid when I think about it now. But I really, really did not intend to seem even remotely inappropriate. Here is the truth about things, cursing is allowed on this server, right? so we expect kids or teens or whatever to catch onto this, and you expect kids that say "fuck damn hell shit" and more, to not get what "looking up a skirt" means, (my momma says: If they ain't got it, and ain't never seen it, they don't know what it is") and - in no way is any of this me trying to get out of it, I am banned, there is no getting out of that - In modern society,  children walk around talking about drugs, sex, murder, just as often as we do videogames. I have seen On this server. two players passing a book and quill back and forth, with roleplay sex written in it, these kids were 12 and 14, I cant remember the name, but it was before the update, in Melon - not the point, I got banned, for saying. "jess, dont make people look up lillys skirt".

What I am trying to say, is I am being banned - yes on multiple offense - because I said something that middleschoolers talk about. I am not really begging to come back, just stating my fact.

Why do you want to come back: to be honest? to contact friends that don't have my chat engine. 

I hope this appeal is acceptable
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

is it wrong to comment on your own post to boost it? since it has been 2 days, and I don't have a response? :3 I'll delete my comment if it is.

(10-04-2016, 09:06 PM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: So does no one have anything to unban me?

or is this ban going to be long and drawn out xD

(10-04-2016, 10:30 PM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: is it wrong to comment on your own post to boost it? since it has been 2 days, and I don't have a response? :3 I'll delete my comment if it is.

You know the answer, we always say be patient. Kat has things outside of minecraft to do.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(10-04-2016, 10:38 PM)Star Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 09:06 PM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: So does no one have anything to unban me?

or is this ban going to be long and drawn out xD

(10-04-2016, 10:30 PM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: is it wrong to comment on your own post to boost it? since it has been 2 days, and I don't have a response? :3 I'll delete my comment if it is.

You know the answer, we always say be patient. Kat has things outside of minecraft to do.

Yes star.

(10-03-2016, 04:16 AM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: listen, I know I have been banned countless times, and those times, I knew If I got caught, I was screwed, but this time, I swear, I had no clue, I know i should have kept the chat in oovoo, I feel stupid when I think about it now. But I really, really did not intend to seem even remotely inappropriate. Here is the truth about things, cursing is allowed on this server, right? so we expect kids or teens or whatever to catch onto this, and you expect kids that say "fuck damn hell shit" and more, to not get what "looking up a skirt" means, (my momma says: If they ain't got it, and ain't never seen it, they don't know what it is") and - in no way is any of this me trying to get out of it, I am banned, there is no getting out of that - In modern society,  children walk around talking about drugs, sex, murder, just as often as we do videogames. I have seen On this server. two players passing a book and quill back and forth, with roleplay sex written in it, these kids were 12 and 14, I cant remember the name, but it was before the update, in Melon - not the point, I got banned, for saying. "jess, dont make people look up lillys skirt".

What I am trying to say, is I am being banned - yes on multiple offense - because I said something that middleschoolers talk about. I am not really begging to come back, just stating my fact.

Why do you want to come back: to be honest? to contact friends that don't have my chat engine. 

I hope this appeal is acceptable
Honestly, the reason you were banned was not just for that single comment. You know about the things you have said and how many times you have been warned. Yes, modern society talks about this, that and the other, but some people use minecraft to escape things like that. You may of had no clue, but you know how many countless warnings you have had from multiple staff members. For the people in melon, they would of been told to stop, if the situation was known. In addition, middleschoolers may talk about it, however its something that should be discussed maturely, not in joking way. If it is to be used for jokes, it stays on your social chat groups. Cursing is permitted when not aimed at someone else. You have been here long enough to know that saying the comments you have said is disapproved. As a whole, you know that you were on your final warning. Therefore; appeal denied.
- KatNip

I understand. I apologize for even trying.

if I were to return, in a few years, would I be accepted back? to see if my attitude has changed?