The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Ban Appeal- I am so sorry.
Server I was banned on: smp.hometownmc.com (SMP)

Minecraft Name: BlueFalcon55

Why were you banned: Use of XRay. (Exact reason: xray. ip banned, find a new server)

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should I be unbanned: The moment I logged onto this server, I knew I was going to have fun. Only, I had too much fun. I was having trouble finding resources, so I tried an Xray resource pack. The first time I used it, I fell in lava and died. I should have taken that as a warning shot, but I didn't. I continued with Xray for about 30 minutes today, just to get back my stuff. If I knew I would be banned, I never would have downloaded the pack in the first place. I swear, I have learned my lesson, and I will delete the Xray pack from my resource packs folder immediately following finishing the appeal. And instead of blaming vilneas for anything, I would like to thank him. He taught me that Xray is detectable. He taught me that Xray is bannable. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and I swear this will never happen again.

Why do I want to be unbanned: The moment I saw I was banned, my heart sank. I love this server. This is one of the best servers I have ever played on. I even said it on my first day here; this server is awesome. I have tried to find servers like this one for months, literally, and to no avail. I find this server in the list, and say to myself "Hey, why not give it a shot". When I joined and  got all those welcomes from everyone, I knew this would be just the right server. Sure enough, it was. I started to grow a town, make a horse stables, everything I wanted to do in an SMP server. I love this server, the community is amazing, and I never should have used Xray. It was the worst decision I have ever made in my five years of playing Minecraft. I would really love if this great community, with great staff, and great people, can give me another shot.

I just have one more thing to say to vilneas. I was not making up the part of me thanking you. You really have showed me that negative acts don't go unpunished. And, I know most players hold temporary, or even permanent grudges the staff member that banned them (most, not all). I don't want to be that player. And just know, I forgive you.

Messages In This Thread
My Ban Appeal- I am so sorry. - by BlueFalcon55 - 01-14-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal- I am so sorry. - by vilneas - 01-14-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal- I am so sorry. - by vilneas - 01-14-2016, 08:49 PM