• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Ban Appeal- I am so sorry.
Server I was banned on: smp.hometownmc.com (SMP)

Minecraft Name: BlueFalcon55

Why were you banned: Use of XRay. (Exact reason: xray. ip banned, find a new server)

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should I be unbanned: The moment I logged onto this server, I knew I was going to have fun. Only, I had too much fun. I was having trouble finding resources, so I tried an Xray resource pack. The first time I used it, I fell in lava and died. I should have taken that as a warning shot, but I didn't. I continued with Xray for about 30 minutes today, just to get back my stuff. If I knew I would be banned, I never would have downloaded the pack in the first place. I swear, I have learned my lesson, and I will delete the Xray pack from my resource packs folder immediately following finishing the appeal. And instead of blaming vilneas for anything, I would like to thank him. He taught me that Xray is detectable. He taught me that Xray is bannable. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and I swear this will never happen again.

Why do I want to be unbanned: The moment I saw I was banned, my heart sank. I love this server. This is one of the best servers I have ever played on. I even said it on my first day here; this server is awesome. I have tried to find servers like this one for months, literally, and to no avail. I find this server in the list, and say to myself "Hey, why not give it a shot". When I joined and  got all those welcomes from everyone, I knew this would be just the right server. Sure enough, it was. I started to grow a town, make a horse stables, everything I wanted to do in an SMP server. I love this server, the community is amazing, and I never should have used Xray. It was the worst decision I have ever made in my five years of playing Minecraft. I would really love if this great community, with great staff, and great people, can give me another shot.

I just have one more thing to say to vilneas. I was not making up the part of me thanking you. You really have showed me that negative acts don't go unpunished. And, I know most players hold temporary, or even permanent grudges the staff member that banned them (most, not all). I don't want to be that player. And just know, I forgive you.

offender: BlueFalcon55

timeline: few days back i was checking the diamond break logs and came across a few that looked very odd from BlueFalcon55 and i placed them on my watchlist. when i saw that they had logged in i wnet vanish a decided to follow them for a bit. sure enough they went right back to two more veins of diamonds confirming what i had suspected as to them using xray. from there i ip banned BLueFalcon55.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/YvgbW

observation: you took our tutorial where you would have seen this here.
[Image: l6nPfW2.png?1]
this here should have been warning enough for you that you should not have even considered having xray yet you did anways. you appeal is not the standard that we look for in xray appeals, with this said your appeal is denied and you will remain ip banned.

action taken: ip banned, no appeal allowed.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Thank you. But, is there any possible way for me to be unbanned? I really love this server.
Come to /warp villagebeautiful and build your house!
[Image: aJwEPXV.png]

At this time, no there is not.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Thank you. As you have suggested, I will find another server. Good bye hometown.
Come to /warp villagebeautiful and build your house!
[Image: aJwEPXV.png]

(01-21-2016, 03:34 AM)Tic_tak14 Wrote: Vilneas once again doing his job like he is supposed to. Almost too good to be true. haha.

Don't post on another's appeal unless you are either the offender, the victim, a staff-member, or a player providing objective, tangible evidence in regards to the ban.  You fit none of the categories.

Don't post on appeal any further; this is your written warning.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook