The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SentoukiKun_

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to come back to HomeTown since its my favorite server. My friends such as Kawai_Misuti and OniChan_ play this game with me and one day I found a few pieces of nether rack and I was being dumb and lazy so I decided to take it. I know this wasn't the right thing to do. I am truly sorry and I know that my actions were wrong. Pleas oh please, forgive me!

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server with my friends. This is a game I have a lot of respect for. Its very player friendly and I love that I can make friends here. I play this game with friends all the time and I feel it brings me closer to them. I really love Home Town. I know you hear this a lot but its true. Home Town is one of my favorite servers so I would hope you could let me back in. What I did was wrong and I know that now! Please let me back in. I am truly begging you for forgiveness!

Thank you for taking the time to read this
-SentoukiKun_

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by SentoukiKun_ - 12-27-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SentoukiKun_ - 12-30-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by frost - 12-30-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SentoukiKun_ - 05-25-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 05-25-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SentoukiKun_ - 05-25-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 05-26-2017, 06:48 AM