Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SentoukiKun_

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to come back to HomeTown since its my favorite server. My friends such as Kawai_Misuti and OniChan_ play this game with me and one day I found a few pieces of nether rack and I was being dumb and lazy so I decided to take it. I know this wasn't the right thing to do. I am truly sorry and I know that my actions were wrong. Pleas oh please, forgive me!

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server with my friends. This is a game I have a lot of respect for. Its very player friendly and I love that I can make friends here. I play this game with friends all the time and I feel it brings me closer to them. I really love Home Town. I know you hear this a lot but its true. Home Town is one of my favorite servers so I would hope you could let me back in. What I did was wrong and I know that now! Please let me back in. I am truly begging you for forgiveness!

Thank you for taking the time to read this
-SentoukiKun_

How Can I get Unbanned? :/

If you log in, it will tell you who banned you in the message. Please use that info and edit this accordingly to include that.

(12-30-2016, 06:26 AM)frost Wrote: If you log in, it will tell you who banned you in the message. Please use that info and edit this accordingly to include that.

Thank you so so much Big Grin

I did not find the netherrack you took. The grief I found was 89 blocks of netherwart (and I think soul sand, but not certain) taken from a public farm 10 months ago without replanting.

Did you mean soul sand and not netherrack or was that a separate griefing incident?
/Rowebot

(05-25-2017, 02:42 AM)Rowebot Wrote: I did not find the netherrack you took.  The grief I found was 89 blocks of netherwart (and I think soul sand, but not certain) taken from a public farm 10 months ago without replanting.

Did you mean soul sand and not netherrack or was that a separate griefing incident?
Oh yes sorry, I meant soul sand and the nether wart, I get them mixed up because they are both from the nether. Yes, I meant soul sand and nether wart, I am sorry for being so clumsy with my ban appeal. Please forgive me.

Ok, you are unbanned. Please read the "/rules" again when you log in.
/Rowebot