The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: should there be more in the server shop or should it be removed?
remove server shop
more items in the shop
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
is the hometown server shop beneficial?
why the server shop should be removed on hometown.
at first you might look at this and think, whats wrong with having a server shop. well first it negatively impacts
the servers economy. why i say this is because there are several items that are not in the shop. this makes the
items that are in the shop worth more than every other item in the game. the cobblestone rate has gone down to about 1.50$ per stack of 64 cobble on average in player shops. but 1 diamond is worth 50$ in the server shop. whats happening here is that items in the server shop are worth way to much or player shops way to little, while items not in the shop are being inflated. i think it would be best to remove the server shop, or increase the number of items found in it. and it would also make a good impact to reduce the prices in the server shop as a whole if it is not removed. removing the server shop would make the economy up to the players to decide, but adding more to the shop would also benefit just not as much as before. if you do keep the server shop and add things to it, you should change the number of dollars in the /vote, there are 4 votes, each gets you 15$. that adds up to 60$ every time you take the trouble to vote 4 times, and not use those votes on other servers. that is 1.2 diamonds per 4 votes you make per day. this should definitely be changed, so please consider this. to make everything clear my idea is to preferably remove the server shop or if you really want to keep it then add more items to it. another odd suggestion but useful would be to take away the sell option of the shop, why i say this is that the less people that are depending on the server shop the better the economy, if you sell to it, nobody benefits except you if you sell to other players you all benefit, you might say there are not enough player shops that will buy the stuff but that is not true, and if you cant find one to buy it then it will encourage the player to make there own shop to sell there items instead of selling it at spawn.

Messages In This Thread
is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:30 PM