• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: should there be more in the server shop or should it be removed?
remove server shop
more items in the shop
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
is the hometown server shop beneficial?
but what happens when other things are reduced to much, and i see your point, but the 15$ per vote should be increased because now that the money is worth much less, you cant do much with it. money is now worth almost nothing when buying anything that is not in the server shop, things that are not in the server shop dont have any meaning, this takes down the building economy because it just inflates everything used for that building, its like the only thing that is relevant anymore is diamonds, and 1 diamond takes about as much work to find as a stack of cobble, so why should 1 diamond be worth 50 stacks of cobble? do you get what im saying? i understand that less people want those things, but the people who do buy it in bulk, several double chests at a time. i feel kind of like the ultimate goal for most people is not to make tons of money but to have the biggest and coolest builds, but the economy totally messes that up, and last time what was wrong with the economy, sure there were a few bugs and problems with it, but most of it made sense. blocks were worth more n some cases. people said that diamonds weren't worth enough, but thats all on the view point, most people who compare this economy to other servers say that a diamond here is worth less than there, but that isn't necessarily true, in some cases definition isn't really a bad thing. and the sell option in shop discourages other people to open up there own shops, and just causes a huge drop in shop owners. eventually most people will do nothing but mine for diamonds. in some cases deflation is actually a good thing, things actually matter and encourages people who understand that the servers economy is not comparable to other economy's on other servers, to go build shops and places for other people to put shops.

(01-16-2017, 01:22 PM)Patty Wrote: well the point is kinda to not have voting as your primary source of income

again makes sense but once you get the money in circulation it will in most cases keep traveling, and i totally agree with you on there needs to be more ways to get money into circulation, but i believe it should not be in the form of a server shop. fortunately there isnt a buy option there though.

well my point of thinking isnt that it is bad now, i just feel like it could be better.

well my point of thinking isnt that it is bad now, i just feel like it could be better.

sorry for the 2 posts.

if you realy dislike removing it, why not expand the server shop so other things wont be so inflated.

really

Messages In This Thread
is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: is the hometown server shop beneficial? - by JoesMine231 - 01-16-2017, 01:30 PM