The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*UPDATED* Barrythebee69 ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Barrythebee69
Reason for your ban: breaking rule 2

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should unbanned because I made a stupid mistake and
disobeyed staff orders and didn't listen to sir telling me I wouldn't get a refund but I didn't
understand why, now I do. It was such a little amount of money to make a big deal out of. I've been
banned one other time on this server. I will try to not even get into any arguments
with anyone on hometown because I don't want to create any more problems. I've been on and off this
server and I really like the whole community. I know I did a dumb thing but I hope you can give me a
second chance. I want to apologize to sir, grimm,star, and any other staff that I was disrespecting/
disobeying. I know I should've just shut up but I just carried on and kept arguing.

Why do you want to come back: I'd like to come back because I've made a nice town with Aqua
and I'll like to continue it so I could give some houses to other players. I want to turn a new
leaf and start a new chapter on hometown. I am going to start listening to mods and obeying them. I
also want to keep playing will all my friends I've made on hometown. Lastly I'd like to come on
because this is truly one of the best servers and I hope a 2nd mistake won't stop me from playing
with all of you.

Thank you for reading, and I am 100% positive I will be a better player on hometown if I get unbanned.
*This is a new appeal, not the same one*

Messages In This Thread
*UPDATED* Barrythebee69 ban appeal - by barrythebee69 - 02-22-2017, 06:20 AM