Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*UPDATED* Barrythebee69 ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Barrythebee69
Reason for your ban: breaking rule 2

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should unbanned because I made a stupid mistake and
disobeyed staff orders and didn't listen to sir telling me I wouldn't get a refund but I didn't
understand why, now I do. It was such a little amount of money to make a big deal out of. I've been
banned one other time on this server. I will try to not even get into any arguments
with anyone on hometown because I don't want to create any more problems. I've been on and off this
server and I really like the whole community. I know I did a dumb thing but I hope you can give me a
second chance. I want to apologize to sir, grimm,star, and any other staff that I was disrespecting/
disobeying. I know I should've just shut up but I just carried on and kept arguing.

Why do you want to come back: I'd like to come back because I've made a nice town with Aqua
and I'll like to continue it so I could give some houses to other players. I want to turn a new
leaf and start a new chapter on hometown. I am going to start listening to mods and obeying them. I
also want to keep playing will all my friends I've made on hometown. Lastly I'd like to come on
because this is truly one of the best servers and I hope a 2nd mistake won't stop me from playing
with all of you.

Thank you for reading, and I am 100% positive I will be a better player on hometown if I get unbanned.
*This is a new appeal, not the same one*

Is there any possibility I could be unbanned? I really miss the whole community and I have vip3 because I think the server is worth donating to.

(03-07-2017, 03:07 AM)barrythebee69 Wrote: Is there any possibility I could be unbanned? I really miss the whole community and I have vip3 because I think the server is worth donating to.

[Image: Kburd1.png]

[Image: Kburd2.png]
Source: http://hometownmc.enjin.com/home

The decision was finalized and you already agreed to respect it.  Donations are not viewed as incentive to unban a player in this community.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I wasn't using vip as leeway, I was saying this server was worth it. I regret doing what I did and if I could get one last chance I'd be very appreciative.

(03-08-2017, 02:52 AM)barrythebee69 Wrote: I wasn't using vip as leeway, I was saying this server was worth it. I regret doing what I did and if I could get one last chance I'd be very appreciative.

"The decision was finalized and you already agreed to respect it."

Since you insist on putting me down as the sole banning staff-member–though is was a group decision–let me make something clear: I will not repeat myself again henceforth.  The staff-team has decided you're too troublesome to keep banning when you keep breaking the server's rule, and I will not keep telling you this Ad nauseam.  It's time to move on and find a new server.

Any further ban appeals, unban requests, or offenses on the forums will result in a forum-ban.

Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook