The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My second ban appeal
Well hello, Hometown folk. 
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b]   I was banned on the SMP server.

Minecraft name: My name is C10h15Nitrogen

Reason for your ban: According to Grimm, I was banned for "Nazi symbols and being an ass"

Who banned you: Grimmie

Why should you be unbanned: Well, the symbols were misinterpreted, I believe. the symbol which was displayed as an Iron Cross. This symbol predates the 3rd Reich, dating to the Wiemar Republic and Freidrich Wilhelm the third. This is a symbol of German military pride and is not excusive to the Third Reich, as it is still used by the Bundeswehr (German Armed forces). I am sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I was supporting Nazism, which is obviously not the case. If I am unbanned, I will remove all of these Iron Crosses because I do not want people to misinterpret what they mean. 
Also, I apologize for my immature behaviour last night regarding Star's shop. I realize the mistake I did and I will hold myself to better standards.

Why do you want to come back:  Again, I play on this server with my friends and had litterally just finished a 3rd base, which is ~100x100 blocks and it took a long time to build.  I would really like to be unbanned and am willing to do anything, to be. If there is anything you would like me to do, I can do it. I respect all staff decisons and if you wish to not unban me I am okay, I understand this is my second time and I swear to hold myself to better standards.  

Also, at the time I was banned, I was AFK and I had just returned from a shower. Im not sure if staff was trying to talk me at the time, so Im sorry for that.

Messages In This Thread
My second ban appeal - by c10h15nitrogen - 05-16-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: My second ban appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 05-16-2017, 01:05 AM