• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My second ban appeal
Well hello, Hometown folk. 
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b]   I was banned on the SMP server.

Minecraft name: My name is C10h15Nitrogen

Reason for your ban: According to Grimm, I was banned for "Nazi symbols and being an ass"

Who banned you: Grimmie

Why should you be unbanned: Well, the symbols were misinterpreted, I believe. the symbol which was displayed as an Iron Cross. This symbol predates the 3rd Reich, dating to the Wiemar Republic and Freidrich Wilhelm the third. This is a symbol of German military pride and is not excusive to the Third Reich, as it is still used by the Bundeswehr (German Armed forces). I am sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I was supporting Nazism, which is obviously not the case. If I am unbanned, I will remove all of these Iron Crosses because I do not want people to misinterpret what they mean. 
Also, I apologize for my immature behaviour last night regarding Star's shop. I realize the mistake I did and I will hold myself to better standards.

Why do you want to come back:  Again, I play on this server with my friends and had litterally just finished a 3rd base, which is ~100x100 blocks and it took a long time to build.  I would really like to be unbanned and am willing to do anything, to be. If there is anything you would like me to do, I can do it. I respect all staff decisons and if you wish to not unban me I am okay, I understand this is my second time and I swear to hold myself to better standards.  

Also, at the time I was banned, I was AFK and I had just returned from a shower. Im not sure if staff was trying to talk me at the time, so Im sorry for that.

(05-16-2017, 12:27 AM)c10h15nitrogen Wrote: Reason for your ban: According to Grimm, I was banned for "Nazi symbols and being an ass"

Who banned you: Grimmie

Why should you be unbanned: Well, the symbols were misinterpreted, I believe. the symbol which was displayed as an Iron Cross. This symbol predates the 3rd Reich, dating to the Wiemar Republic and Freidrich Wilhelm the third. This is a symbol of German military pride and is not excusive to the Third Reich, as it is still used by the Bundeswehr (German Armed forces). I am sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I was supporting Nazism, which is obviously not the case. If I am unbanned, I will remove all of these Iron Crosses because I do not want people to misinterpret what they mean. 
Also, I apologize for my immature behaviour last night regarding Star's shop. I realize the mistake I did and I will hold myself to better standards.

Evidence gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/14po2maqi/f439c0bc/

[Image: Symbol_1.png]
[Image: Symbol_2.png]

I was not aware that Swastikas were used by the German army prior to  WWII,

[Image: SS_1.png]
[Image: SS_2.png]

nor was I aware that Hitler's SS was formed prior to WWII.

https://namemc.com/profile/C10H15Nitrogen.1

I was also under the impression that your MC skin was the standard uniform of the German army during WWII; I must be sorely mistake.

Also, I read the chatlogs from last night when you decided to annoy Star, which is why you were banned for being an ass.

It's quite obvious you're wasting my time by being nothing more than a liar trying to worm your way out of this.  If you waste our time further, I will purge you from the forums.  Unless you make an actual attempt at an appeal, tell the whole truth, and write a lengthy apology you will remained banned.

I gave you a 2nd chance and you wasted it, I'm all out of forgiveness for you.  Locking this farce of an appeal.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook