The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:AnthonyRTerrell

Reason for your ban:It said lying to staff about lost gear

Who banned you:frost

Why should you be unbanned: In my PM to frost I made mistake that I just realized but hadn't caught earlier. I told him that my two picks were eff enchanted but one had 4 instead of 3 on the other. he gave me 5's on both. I thought he had given them to me as gifts for my struggle. then I was joking with dinogirl about if she ever lost her stuff again just tell him higher enchants ... as I was about to say quote "lmao jk no that will get u banned" I ironically got banned. im sorry for any misunderstanding but I did actually have one eff3 and one eff4 but he gave me fives. I again apologize for any confusion and if I didn't make it plain  enough that I was joking.

Why do you want to come back: HT is where I started mine craft multiplayer and where I would like to finish my mine craft career there in HT. I believe it was an honest mistake in mistranslation. Id love to come back to HT because its literally my home town of mc. I've been on ht for so long and made new friends and some new enemies but that just shows its home . Thank u , keep on livin.
Be a Maverick - YT Logan Paul Vlogs Smile Tongue

Messages In This Thread
confused Ban Apeal - by TonyDG101 - 07-04-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: confused Ban Apeal - by frost - 07-04-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: confused Ban Apeal - by TonyDG101 - 07-04-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: confused Ban Apeal - by frost - 07-05-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: confused Ban Apeal - by TonyDG101 - 07-05-2017, 03:07 AM