Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:AnthonyRTerrell

Reason for your ban:It said lying to staff about lost gear

Who banned you:frost

Why should you be unbanned: In my PM to frost I made mistake that I just realized but hadn't caught earlier. I told him that my two picks were eff enchanted but one had 4 instead of 3 on the other. he gave me 5's on both. I thought he had given them to me as gifts for my struggle. then I was joking with dinogirl about if she ever lost her stuff again just tell him higher enchants ... as I was about to say quote "lmao jk no that will get u banned" I ironically got banned. im sorry for any misunderstanding but I did actually have one eff3 and one eff4 but he gave me fives. I again apologize for any confusion and if I didn't make it plain  enough that I was joking.

Why do you want to come back: HT is where I started mine craft multiplayer and where I would like to finish my mine craft career there in HT. I believe it was an honest mistake in mistranslation. Id love to come back to HT because its literally my home town of mc. I've been on ht for so long and made new friends and some new enemies but that just shows its home . Thank u , keep on livin.
Be a Maverick - YT Logan Paul Vlogs Smile Tongue

In your pm to me on discord you list a bunch of very OP enchantments as well as a maxed out bow with mending + infinity which is almost impossible to make after the 1.11 update. Right after listing these enchants, you say 'I am being honest don't worry'.
https://prnt.sc/frdntg

A few hours after receiving the items you asked for as well as some higher enchants such as efficiency 5 instead of 3/4 due to my generosity, you say to dino while i was vanished "lol if u ever lose ur stuff like that again just tell frost better ench than what u had and then tell him ur being honest" which sounded like you were trying to take advantage of the situation since you said the exact same thing in the pm. I also did not ban you right away after that statement as I asked advice from another staff member and also waited for your next response which never came.

The issue wasn't that I gave you eff 5 instead of 4 as that was on purpose. The issue was that you said yourself that you told me you had better enchantments than you really had to get better gear. Could you explain the misunderstanding?

(07-04-2017, 02:05 PM)frost Wrote: In your pm to me on discord you list a bunch of very OP enchantments as well as a maxed out bow with mending + infinity which is almost impossible to make after the 1.11 update. Right after listing these enchants, you say 'I am being honest don't worry'.
https://prnt.sc/frdntg

A few hours after receiving the items you asked for as well as some higher enchants such as efficiency 5 instead of 3/4 due to my generosity, you say to dino while i was vanished "lol if u ever lose ur stuff like that again just tell frost better ench than what u had and then tell him ur being honest" which sounded like you were trying to take advantage of the situation since you said the exact same thing in the pm. I also did not ban you right away after that statement as I asked advice from another staff member and also waited for your next response which never came.

The issue wasn't that I gave you eff 5 instead of 4 as that was on purpose. The issue was that you said yourself that you told me you had better enchantments than you really had to get better gear. Could you explain the misunderstanding?

ok about the bow: I had combine 5 or 6 bows with qiet a few levels to get that and idk how it was on there so I WAS being honest on that part,But yet again I shouldn't have joked around about it after to dino.I was going going to tell her jk lmao don't do that itll get u banned but then before I had the chance to get a break to tell her that I wa banned. im not trying to come off strong or anything but I had afked at moop for a whole night plus had grind'ed the day b4 to reach about 320 levels I believe and then I had used those, and my diamonds to create as best gear I could. I used ench books on stuff and broke an anvil I think doing it xD everything I said was true, but there again I shouldn't have made the joke about it to dino. I am again super sorry about everything. id give up my equipment that u gave me , and id give up what little money I had just to get back on(all the 500 u gave me from the guardian incident) Anyway like I said HT is my hometown for mc multiplayer but whatever u think is best sir.

to Frost: I understand being authority and all and all the staff on the server but (this has nothing to do with my ban and is ment in a nondisrespectful way) I think the staff are getting alittle too power happy. I saw where in the same day 2 or 3 others had gotten banned. I think personaly that staff kinda need to ease up and maybe find out if so and so ACTUALY did what the accuser said, then possible first issue a warning and then ban (exeption on griefing , u guys rock at banning griefers) but like I said this has no disrespect toward any staff nor u sir. and it has nothing to do with my ban Nor is anyway of telling u how to do ur job. thank u frost for being awesome xD

You have been unbanned. There is little tolerance with lying on things like that especially with the context around it.

Thank u sir, ive been trying to keep updated on rules but every now and then I make a mistake. thanks agian frost. ill try and not do anything stupid from now on .