The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Both

Minecraft name: spartan1960

Reason for your ban: SMP: Disrespect/annoyance
                                Discord: Can't remember since it was ages ago but im pretty sure i posted something a little                                                  over the edge

Who banned you: Star/Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: Was actually enjoying my time until i uncontrollably just got annoyed myself and started flaming, but I assure you that will never happen again. Furthermore, I would just like to make it clear that I am NOT a racist, sexist, homophobe and all else under the sun that i was called behind my back after I got banned. Coming from someone like me, it's pretty low to start slandering me about who I am from just a few lines of text, especially when thinking that I would never find out. Yes, I did not make a good first impression for sure, and yes though i never mean to offend anyone from what I say, I would like to take the opportunity to say that i am sorry if anyone did feel offended by my joke(s). The same applies for when I told a cocky joke to Rayvenz, the staff member that reported me, it was a joke and I am sorry for not making it so clear. I also apologise for any offence caused when I had a go at another player who provoked me a little.

As for the discord ban, i vaguely remember that what I posted did not stick to the rules as such, however the picture was more so in the "grey area", I believe which I will try not to do again, sorry about that.

Why do you want to come back: Essentially, I have a build that I have been planning for the while and I have found the ideal location etc etc. Additionally, I would just like to spend my time with the few friends that I have (I know, coming from the staff that will read my ban appeal, yes somehow people like my horrid toxic behaviour) since I have known them for a long time. I promise to try and refrain from stirring up pointless arguments that will most likely offend someone. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Admok - 08-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Admok - 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 08-17-2017, 12:13 AM