• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
This just proves you learned nothing. Your head is so far shoved up your own ass that not only do you insult my integrity and intelligence by claiming that I'm cherry picking quotes and that I'm too stupid to understand how to put quotes into context, you think that your response is somehow conducive to getting unbanned. I read the entire chatlog. I read your whole ban appeal. Me picking out something that I have a specific problem with is not "cherry picking" because even WITH context it's still you being a childish dick in chat, which is what I claimed, is it not? Your response to people complaining about the joke wasn't "I'm sorry if I offended people, it was just a joke and I didn't mean any harm" it was "dont u guys kno memes stop crying WAAAAA." And you're seriously telling me it was taken out of context? As if it doesn't make you childish? Get real.

I already know your views on all of this. The sudden 180 shift in attitude that you have on your ban appeal is pretty clearly disingenuous, especially given your response. I know you don't care about making sexist jokes. Suddenly talking about how awful they are is counter to the personality you've exhibited for the last however many years you've been here. I personally don't care about the joke. I think everyone else was overreacting. What made me agree to your ban was your attitude about it afterwards. Apologizing doesn't somehow erase everything you did, and it feels more like you're covering your own ass than actually being genuine about it, because again, you say completely different things once it comes to being banned or the threat of being banned. These ban appeals don't exist to flame people or make fun of them. They also don't exist to be told what we want to hear. They exist so that we can evaluate someone so that we can see whether or not their personality fits with the server and its rules, to ensure that hometown stays a fun and welcoming environment.

Look at it from my perspective. You have a history of not really giving a shit about what you say and how you act, and you have this rebellious nature against us and our rules as if we're some kind of oppressive regime. Then you make a controversial joke, handle the situation very disrespectfully acting like a pretentious jerk to everyone, then argue with the staff member feeling completely justified in your actions. Then now suddenly you're soooo sorry about making such a bad, bad, geneva convention breaking joke, and all the feelings you hurt, what an atrocity. Think of the poor children. How believable is that to you?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Admok - 08-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Admok - 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 08-17-2017, 12:13 AM