• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
(10-09-2017, 09:17 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:57 AM)egrandall Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: egrandall (Eggroll/Edgeroll)

Reason for your ban: Grief (building near another house)

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: They had built a house in the territory near my warp and fort, and I reconsidered the buildings I was making; I was planning on finishing and taking a screenshot before removing them. As they were new on the server I thought they might have built a house near my land accidentally. I shouldn't have built anything, but I did not intend for them to last over five minutes.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown has been the friendliest server I've been on, and I have certain things I need to repay, as well as carrying someone else's borrowed pick. I've spent months building on it and if I'm banned I want to at least leave my buildings to my friends.

(10-09-2017, 06:27 AM)egrandall Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:51 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Care to explain what your buildings depicted?  Kind of a major detail missing.

Yeah, well, that was a detail I probably omitted on purpose.
They were small (3x3) cobble dicks.

It's a very simple notion, I find it difficult to accept an appeal unless a person owns up to their actions in detail.  I shouldn't have to say this at all either: if you have to remove it after building it, or have to take into consideration if it should be built or not; then it probably shouldn't be built.

This is just the latest in a string of issues that will need to be addressed on your part:

First, the cursing at other players and general rudeness stops.  I don't care if it's with friends either.  If the staff-team sees it again or it's reported that you have again, you're gone.  This is your third warning from me alone, there will not be a fourth.  We do not appreciate edgelords on the server.

Second, do not build anymore offensive builds on the server.  If I find any other situations in which you have, you're gone.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes, I do. Thank you very much for the leniency, as I am very impolite at times. I'll try my hardest to stop behaviour like that.

Thank you again

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by egrandall - 10-08-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-08-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by egrandall - 10-09-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-09-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by egrandall - 10-09-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-09-2017, 05:52 PM