• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: egrandall (Eggroll/Edgeroll)

Reason for your ban: Grief (building near another house)

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: They had built a house in the territory near my warp and fort, and I reconsidered the buildings I was making; I was planning on finishing and taking a screenshot before removing them. As they were new on the server I thought they might have built a house near my land accidentally. I shouldn't have built anything, but I did not intend for them to last over five minutes.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown has been the friendliest server I've been on, and I have certain things I need to repay, as well as carrying someone else's borrowed pick. I've spent months building on it and if I'm banned I want to at least leave my buildings to my friends.

(10-08-2017, 12:02 PM)Panda_is_Love Wrote: you probs won't get unbanned eggy :/

Quote:IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, staff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s
- You are a staff member
- You are posting a link to this page because they didn't follow the rules, and NO staff member has replied to it yet

OTHERWISE, your are NOT permitted to post on any ban appeal! This includes telling people to use the proper format by saying more than just the link, or giving them advice!

The proper way to remind someone to use the format:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Care to explain what your buildings depicted? Kind of a major detail missing.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(10-08-2017, 06:51 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Care to explain what your buildings depicted?  Kind of a major detail missing.

Yeah, well, that was a detail I probably omitted on purpose.
They were small (3x3) cobble dicks.

(10-08-2017, 06:57 AM)egrandall Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Why should you be unbanned: They had built a house in the territory near my warp and fort, and I reconsidered the buildings I was making; I was planning on finishing and taking a screenshot before removing them. As they were new on the server I thought they might have built a house near my land accidentally. I shouldn't have built anything, but I did not intend for them to last over five minutes.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown has been the friendliest server I've been on, and I have certain things I need to repay, as well as carrying someone else's borrowed pick. I've spent months building on it and if I'm banned I want to at least leave my buildings to my friends.

(10-09-2017, 06:27 AM)egrandall Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:51 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Care to explain what your buildings depicted?  Kind of a major detail missing.

It's a very simple notion, I find it difficult to accept an appeal unless a person owns up to their actions in detail.  I shouldn't have to say this at all either: if you have to remove it after building it, or have to take into consideration if it should be built or not; then it probably shouldn't be built.

This is just the latest in a string of issues that will need to be addressed on your part:

First, the cursing at other players and general rudeness stops.  I don't care if it's with friends either.  If the staff-team sees it again or it's reported that you have again, you're gone.  This is your third warning from me alone, there will not be a fourth.  We do not appreciate edgelords on the server.

Second, do not build anymore offensive builds on the server.  If I find any other situations in which you have, you're gone.

Do you agree to these terms?

HomeTown Rulebook

(10-09-2017, 09:17 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:57 AM)egrandall Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

(10-09-2017, 06:27 AM)egrandall Wrote:

It's a very simple notion, I find it difficult to accept an appeal unless a person owns up to their actions in detail.  I shouldn't have to say this at all either: if you have to remove it after building it, or have to take into consideration if it should be built or not; then it probably shouldn't be built.

This is just the latest in a string of issues that will need to be addressed on your part:

First, the cursing at other players and general rudeness stops.  I don't care if it's with friends either.  If the staff-team sees it again or it's reported that you have again, you're gone.  This is your third warning from me alone, there will not be a fourth.  We do not appreciate edgelords on the server.

Second, do not build anymore offensive builds on the server.  If I find any other situations in which you have, you're gone.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes, I do. Thank you very much for the leniency, as I am very impolite at times. I'll try my hardest to stop behaviour like that.

Thank you again

Alright. Your account's been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment. Welcome back to HomeTownMC. Please, try to follow the rules.

HomeTown Rulebook