The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal for X-Raying
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  Hometown Laidback Survival Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: Sh4dow_Fletch

Reason for your ban: Glitching to find diamonds 

Who banned you: Hiyoko & Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:  Firstly, I think I should be unbanned because I was unaware that glitching was considered to be X-Raying. Also, the only reason why I did it was that all my items got lost earlier and I spent hours getting them, I just used it to get my armor and weapons back and did not mine that many diamonds. I regularly have been playing on the server and made a huge mine before that took me 2 days to make and have been playing legitly. I have also been voting every day and have been considering donating.  I would have been able to retrieve my original stuff that I got without glitching if I could set a second home. I also admitted to glitching to find diamonds. 

Why do you want to come back: 

I honestly like playing on the server because I am also a Canadian and it is a Canadian server and I have friends who play on it too and its fun to play with my friends on the Minecraft server. I like the staff and am really sorry for glitching to find diamonds and understand that its not fair to other players and will give back all the stuff and start off fresh if I have too. 

Thanks guys. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal for X-Raying - by sh4dow_fletch - 01-01-2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for X-Raying - by Rayvenz - 01-01-2018, 09:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for X-Raying - by sh4dow_fletch - 01-01-2018, 10:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for X-Raying - by Rayvenz - 01-01-2018, 10:31 AM