Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban apeal
HomeTown Offense Report

Offender’s IGN: ShogunGamer

Victim’s IGN: N/A

Offense: X-raying

Evidence: http://postimg.org/gallery/r76qsur6/1fa36fa6/

Timeline: I was doing my daily checks of CoreProtect for x-rayers when I became suspicious of ShogunGamer; I began my investigation.  Upon teleporting to the earliest diamond ore find by Shogun, I came across a small alcove dug into a cave-wall where diamonds where found.  I rolled back the alcove dug by ShogunGamer and found the player had dug though a plain stone surface <Wall 1> and immediately found diamonds <Xray 1>.  Upon teleporting to the next location, I found my self surrounded by dirt placed by Shogun, I rolled it back and found myself in the bottom of a pit where diamonds were found <Xray 2>.  The entry-tunnel (ET 1) to X-ray 2 was right under the location of X-ray 1 and was blocked off with dirt–an attempt to cover up the evidence.  Upon teleporting to the final location, I again found myself surrounded by dirt placed by Shogun and I rolled it back revealing another pit in which diamonds were found <X-ray 3>.  Again, the entry-tunnel (ET 2) was filled up with dirt to cover up the evidence.

According to CoreProtect, all 3 veins were found and covered up within 0.06hr (3min, 36sec) at a rate of 1 vein every 1min, 12sec <Timeline>.

The context in how the veins were found, the high-rate of uncovering, and attempted cover-up were highly indicative of x-raying.  I proceeded to interrogate the individual in an attempt to get a legitimate confession, but was met with statements of no knowledge of wrongdoing by Shogun <Denial 1 – 3>.  I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

Action Taken: IP-banned, permanently banned on grounds of being a repeat offender.

Observations:  [Admin]s Vilneas and Hakasechan have confirmed my findings.

Shogun, the fact your sole defense is to play dumb with staff is both disrespectful and only reflects on your actual character¬.  You don’t have to play dumb with us; you’re quite stupid enough as it is.  You’re not coming back, ever.  Find a new server.  You’re only a worthless digit in my signature now and a name on a signpost; no one will mourn your loss.

You x-rayers are all the same.  Appeal denied; locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban apeal - by ShogunGamer - 02-27-2016, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban apeal - by vilneas - 02-27-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Ban apeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-27-2016, 08:13 AM