Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban apeal
Minecraft User: ShogunGamer

Server: HomeTown

Reason: supposed X-Raying

Who ban me: grim_wolf

Why I should be unban: Because I was ban for X-raying. But how does one know if they are "xraying?" Just becuase somone digs straight down and looks around and then happens to find diamonds and iron does not mean they are hacking. I understand if that activity is suspicious but I can confirm you that I was indeed not hacking.

so you were banned once for grief and animal killing and then unbanned and told to reread the rules. then i caught you stealing from other players and gave you a chance to return what you stole, which you did, strike 2. now you are banned for xray, which we a very trained in finding and you expect us to believe a repeat offender on what he is saying. i have in fact looked at you so called non hacking mines and i completely agree with grimm on this one. you wereinfact using xray and lying to us will get you no where. what part of re read the rules did you miss.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

HomeTown Offense Report

Offender’s IGN: ShogunGamer

Victim’s IGN: N/A

Offense: X-raying

Evidence: http://postimg.org/gallery/r76qsur6/1fa36fa6/

Timeline: I was doing my daily checks of CoreProtect for x-rayers when I became suspicious of ShogunGamer; I began my investigation.  Upon teleporting to the earliest diamond ore find by Shogun, I came across a small alcove dug into a cave-wall where diamonds where found.  I rolled back the alcove dug by ShogunGamer and found the player had dug though a plain stone surface <Wall 1> and immediately found diamonds <Xray 1>.  Upon teleporting to the next location, I found my self surrounded by dirt placed by Shogun, I rolled it back and found myself in the bottom of a pit where diamonds were found <Xray 2>.  The entry-tunnel (ET 1) to X-ray 2 was right under the location of X-ray 1 and was blocked off with dirt–an attempt to cover up the evidence.  Upon teleporting to the final location, I again found myself surrounded by dirt placed by Shogun and I rolled it back revealing another pit in which diamonds were found <X-ray 3>.  Again, the entry-tunnel (ET 2) was filled up with dirt to cover up the evidence.

According to CoreProtect, all 3 veins were found and covered up within 0.06hr (3min, 36sec) at a rate of 1 vein every 1min, 12sec <Timeline>.

The context in how the veins were found, the high-rate of uncovering, and attempted cover-up were highly indicative of x-raying.  I proceeded to interrogate the individual in an attempt to get a legitimate confession, but was met with statements of no knowledge of wrongdoing by Shogun <Denial 1 – 3>.  I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

Action Taken: IP-banned, permanently banned on grounds of being a repeat offender.

Observations:  [Admin]s Vilneas and Hakasechan have confirmed my findings.

Shogun, the fact your sole defense is to play dumb with staff is both disrespectful and only reflects on your actual character¬.  You don’t have to play dumb with us; you’re quite stupid enough as it is.  You’re not coming back, ever.  Find a new server.  You’re only a worthless digit in my signature now and a name on a signpost; no one will mourn your loss.

You x-rayers are all the same.  Appeal denied; locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook