The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AlertPeach

Reason for your ban: for theft and grief 

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, I am not completely sure of the instances where I did these things, but I have two theories. The first: I was exploring different biomes a couple of days ago and I ran across a very pretty temple-looking thing. I checked to see if it was claimed, and it was not. So I then went to the internet (I am very new to the game) to find out what stone was used because it was a very pretty blue-ish green. When I looked it up it said something about the stone being found in water temples, so I thought that was what it was. I guess I probably should have asked someone that would know better than me, but since it was unclaimed that thought never came to mind. If I destroyed someone's hard work then I am very sorry and would be glad to return the stone since I still have it. The second theory: I was exploring /warp moop yesterday and accidentally broke a block with my pick-axe. I would have replaced the block, but the building was in the sky and the block fell through the floor so I was unable to retrieve it. I then tried mailing the person that owns the warp, but it would never send the message? 

I am very sorry for anything that I have done, and if I was banned for a reason other than these two things, please let me know.  

Why do you want to come back: I would love to come back to the server because this is the very first server that I joined when starting playing a few weeks ago. I tried other servers, but the communities were not near as nice and helpful. It would be great to continue learning and building within this server. I have even brought some friends onto the server to enjoy it with me!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Apeal - by AlertPeach - 05-26-2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by Hiyoko - 05-27-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by AlertPeach - 05-27-2018, 04:17 AM