Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AlertPeach

Reason for your ban: for theft and grief 

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, I am not completely sure of the instances where I did these things, but I have two theories. The first: I was exploring different biomes a couple of days ago and I ran across a very pretty temple-looking thing. I checked to see if it was claimed, and it was not. So I then went to the internet (I am very new to the game) to find out what stone was used because it was a very pretty blue-ish green. When I looked it up it said something about the stone being found in water temples, so I thought that was what it was. I guess I probably should have asked someone that would know better than me, but since it was unclaimed that thought never came to mind. If I destroyed someone's hard work then I am very sorry and would be glad to return the stone since I still have it. The second theory: I was exploring /warp moop yesterday and accidentally broke a block with my pick-axe. I would have replaced the block, but the building was in the sky and the block fell through the floor so I was unable to retrieve it. I then tried mailing the person that owns the warp, but it would never send the message? 

I am very sorry for anything that I have done, and if I was banned for a reason other than these two things, please let me know.  

Why do you want to come back: I would love to come back to the server because this is the very first server that I joined when starting playing a few weeks ago. I tried other servers, but the communities were not near as nice and helpful. It would be great to continue learning and building within this server. I have even brought some friends onto the server to enjoy it with me!

Please do not touch other structures whether it is claimed or not. There are very few naturally generated structure types, if you are unsure whether something is naturally generated, ask in chat. Please return all the stolen items to staff for destruction. Note, the hole you made and left, someone fell through it and died. If you have accidentally broke a block at any place that is not your own, please report it immediately.

If you had griefed anywhere else, please inform staff otherwise you may be rebanned for the same offence.

Otherwise, you have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much! I will definitely ask in chat in the future and I will report any broken blocks. I don’t believe I have griefed anywhere else, thank you for letting me return.