• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be banned muted or will you not? That is the question.
Well if I was an admin in this situation, I would first tell the VIP 3 person to calm down first. Afterwards, I would ask the VIP 2 why he was grieving this player's build. Even if he did try to give a good answer, I would still van him with no appeal chance, since he should've read the rules first anyways. Afterwards, I would roll back the vip 3 player's build but give them a warning about the caps spam.

Now, if I was just a regular player, I would first ask the Vip 3 to chill out. Next, I would ask the vip 2 person why he was griefing, all while taking screenshots of the conversation. I would then report the screenshots to staff on discord.

If I were the vip 3, I would first cool down fr spamming caps. Next, I would take screenshots of the grief, and then ask the VIP 2 player why he wanted to grief me. I would proceed to tell staff about the griefer on the discord immediately, and then hope for the best.

Lastly, if I was the vip 2 player, i would stop greifing since someone is freaking out about something. I would then proceed to take my punishment and get perma-bamned, as well as talk my irl punishment for using my parent's card without permission.

(I'm not good at making scenarios, someone else make one xD)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will you be banned muted or will you not? That is the question. - by _Shadowsniper_ - 08-20-2018, 07:54 AM