The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Welp I Digity Darn Fudged Up (Version 2.0!)
Tongue 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP server.

Minecraft name: My in game name is 2Dumb4U

Reason for your ban: The reason I was banned was I did an unauthorized addition to another players build, "grief".

Who banned you: Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I feel that I should be unbanned not only because of the fact that I donated, but also because I have gave myself three days to write an appeal and realize I actually should not have done what I did and was stupid to do it. I was told to leave multiple times by duck_meister , I technically committed grief, and I understand now that I was very ignorant and selfish about the whole situation. I am in the wrong, and I understand that. But if I were given a second chance and unbanned I would not commit grief again. The only reason I did build on duck_meister's dust2 map because he wanted a "secret" room on the map only he would know about. I was hoping the build I did he would like but he told me the same thing he told me before. "Do not build on the map!". But as I said before I was to ignorant and selfish to listen to him, and server rules. I really am sorry. 

Why do you want to come back: The reasons I want to comeback to hometown is because I have been this server since late December, early January, and I have just devoted so much time to the server. Another reason I want to comeback is I spent 10 of my dollars that I earned from chores on the server. I understand VIP 1 is a minuscule amount of money compared to what other people have spent on the server like duck_meister. But still, money is money. The final reason I want to be unbanned from hometown is hometown is the one and ONLY server I devote my Minecraft time to. Hence why I am in the discord almost all the time. Same with the SMP server. I was on almost all the time. Geck, I hope you understand why I want t comeback to hometown. 

Messages In This Thread
Welp I Digity Darn Fudged Up (Version 2.0!) - by JayFee - 06-17-2018, 08:45 AM