The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal: Discord
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: sbmn [subfossgnubsddeviltuxtanooki#6334

Reason for your ban: Trolling

Who banned you: Derp

Why should you be unbanned: So pretty much I believe I was caught in the banning crossfire of another user (doctorbre/branden). I had joined him in a call and we decided to join the Discord's voice chat to play some survival. A little while after he started getting obnoxious and started trolling. 

A mod cracked down on him for swearing. I cracked a couple of jokes regarding the ruling. I was told to stop and I listened to the mod. He later acknowledged that I was not being as bad as him. He got banned and I stayed in the server for a while. Later on I left to join doctorbre in a private call. I didn't get the name of the mod in the voice chat.

About a week to two later I decided to rejoin this server to play without doctorbre's obnoxiousness. I noticed that the invites didn't work and that I was banned. 

I was told by an admin in-game that it was derp who banned me.

TL;DR I got banned in the crossfire, I had no intention of trolling, and I didn't enjoy the trolling he was doing (I was laughing out of discomfort as a matter of fact)

Why do you want to come back: I just want to play the game with people. It's a nice server and the people there are nice.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal: Discord - by subman - 07-01-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban Appeal: Discord - by derpedo - 07-03-2018, 11:46 AM