Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal: Discord
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: sbmn [subfossgnubsddeviltuxtanooki#6334

Reason for your ban: Trolling

Who banned you: Derp

Why should you be unbanned: So pretty much I believe I was caught in the banning crossfire of another user (doctorbre/branden). I had joined him in a call and we decided to join the Discord's voice chat to play some survival. A little while after he started getting obnoxious and started trolling. 

A mod cracked down on him for swearing. I cracked a couple of jokes regarding the ruling. I was told to stop and I listened to the mod. He later acknowledged that I was not being as bad as him. He got banned and I stayed in the server for a while. Later on I left to join doctorbre in a private call. I didn't get the name of the mod in the voice chat.

About a week to two later I decided to rejoin this server to play without doctorbre's obnoxiousness. I noticed that the invites didn't work and that I was banned. 

I was told by an admin in-game that it was derp who banned me.

TL;DR I got banned in the crossfire, I had no intention of trolling, and I didn't enjoy the trolling he was doing (I was laughing out of discomfort as a matter of fact)

Why do you want to come back: I just want to play the game with people. It's a nice server and the people there are nice.

I want to lay a few things out here. To make your friend shoulder all the blame is pretty unfair, as that wasn't the case. You did in fact egg him on, and as you said, you made a few snide comments. Your behaviour wasn't ideal and it wasn't fixed immediately upon confrontation. That being said, you definitely were not as severe as your friend and you did apologize at one point during the night. I believe you are true to your word and will return to the discord with a better attitude. 

You are unbanned from the discord, welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]