The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Naaav

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Back when I got banned, I think it has been a few years now, I was stupid and moronic, I thought using X-ray meant I could exploit the system of the server without anyone finding out. But through significant maturing, I realized cheating just makes the game boring and spoils the fun (for me, and for everyone else). I wholeheartedly apologize for my actions and I hope you can find a place in your heart to invite me back into the wonderful community I have been missing throughout the time I've been banned. I've learnt the mistakes of my actions and it deeply saddens me when I think that I was the sort of person who would hack on a Minecraft server, just to get an unfair advantage on others who put in many hours of hard work, I now look back at myself in disgust. So, although I cant change the past, I will play the game in a just and fair way and give back to the community of what the community once gave to me (happiness and belonging) before I ruined it with my foolish exploits. Therefore, I sincerely hope that I can be reunited with this wonderful server despite the mistakes I made when I was immature and ignorant.

Why do you want to come back: Quite frankly, Hometown was one of the best servers I played, I was on it almost every day, and each day I had something to do. I was never bored and it was a great source of happiness for a long time (before I messed it up). I miss the community and the sense of belonging I would get from playing here. Everyone was nice and I would always have a lovely time playing. I am also really fond of the mechanics of the server, it has all the right elements of survival vanilla and a dash of excitement from the plugins (I really liked the vehicles one). If I do get unbanned, I would really like to continue the desert town I was building and make my own racetrack for people to race their cars and motorbikes in, and maybe I would make my own supermarket, like I said, to give back to the community that once gave me so much joy.
Aside from the feelings of nostalgia, I would also like to get busy with something to do, as it is summer break for me, I would like a project to do throughout the time, and I am sure that this server will provide that for me!

I hope you consider my appeal and forgive me for cheating, and I hope that you can see I have changed and I am suitable to return back to the community.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Naaav - 07-03-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 07-07-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Naaav - 07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 07-07-2018, 06:32 PM