Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Naaav

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Back when I got banned, I think it has been a few years now, I was stupid and moronic, I thought using X-ray meant I could exploit the system of the server without anyone finding out. But through significant maturing, I realized cheating just makes the game boring and spoils the fun (for me, and for everyone else). I wholeheartedly apologize for my actions and I hope you can find a place in your heart to invite me back into the wonderful community I have been missing throughout the time I've been banned. I've learnt the mistakes of my actions and it deeply saddens me when I think that I was the sort of person who would hack on a Minecraft server, just to get an unfair advantage on others who put in many hours of hard work, I now look back at myself in disgust. So, although I cant change the past, I will play the game in a just and fair way and give back to the community of what the community once gave to me (happiness and belonging) before I ruined it with my foolish exploits. Therefore, I sincerely hope that I can be reunited with this wonderful server despite the mistakes I made when I was immature and ignorant.

Why do you want to come back: Quite frankly, Hometown was one of the best servers I played, I was on it almost every day, and each day I had something to do. I was never bored and it was a great source of happiness for a long time (before I messed it up). I miss the community and the sense of belonging I would get from playing here. Everyone was nice and I would always have a lovely time playing. I am also really fond of the mechanics of the server, it has all the right elements of survival vanilla and a dash of excitement from the plugins (I really liked the vehicles one). If I do get unbanned, I would really like to continue the desert town I was building and make my own racetrack for people to race their cars and motorbikes in, and maybe I would make my own supermarket, like I said, to give back to the community that once gave me so much joy.
Aside from the feelings of nostalgia, I would also like to get busy with something to do, as it is summer break for me, I would like a project to do throughout the time, and I am sure that this server will provide that for me!

I hope you consider my appeal and forgive me for cheating, and I hope that you can see I have changed and I am suitable to return back to the community.

You will be unbanned.
However when you rejoin you balance will be set to 0 and any cheated items will be taken off of you (ask a staff member to help you). If you are okay with this I will happily unban you. Please make sure when you do rejoin to read the rules and do not do this again otherwise you will permanently banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown!
- KatNip

(07-07-2018, 01:07 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You will be unbanned.
However when you rejoin you balance will be set to 0 and any cheated items will be taken off of you (ask a staff member to help you). If you are okay with this I will happily unban you. Please make sure when you do rejoin to read the rules and do not do this again otherwise you will permanently banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown!
yup! I'm fine with that. Also, I don't think it worked since I'm ip banned.

I will be unbanning you :3 (I had to make sure that you were okay with what was said above)
- KatNip