The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: PPonk

Reason for your ban: Grief/Multiple Beacon Theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I made a mistake by taking beacons. Next time, I would respect another players builds by looking at them, but not taking anything as they have put time and effort into that build. Having someone take what you have put time and effort into isn't fair, and I shouldn't of ever done it in the first place. If I ever make this mistake again, I can expect a much harsher punishment. I wouldn't like anyone to grief my builds, therefore I shouldn't have done it myself. I agree to return any stolen beacons.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back so I could continue playing online with my friends 8 hours a day, and enjoy being in the servers community. Being banned has made minercraft boring, so being able to get back on the server and continue playing and working on my builds as normal would be great. I genuinely enjoy the server and not being unbanned would be devastating.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by PPonk - 07-18-2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 07-19-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by PPonk - 07-20-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 07-20-2018, 09:39 PM