The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Dylandog01

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Guy.

Why should you be unbanned: I was very unaware that the beacon that was in the middle of the desert in the resource world was another players. I figured that is was randomly spawned by staff as a reward for venturing out. I mined it and put it in a chest as a gift to my friend. I did not even know I had stolen otherwise I would have left it. I was also unaware of the rules. They did not show up when I typed in the commands. So if there was something there then i missed it. If there was a sign that told me not mine beacons in any world then I may have missed that. It was completely unintentional. I had no intention of stealing or greifing another player and was even going to apologize. Unfortunately I was banned before I could say anything.

Why do you want to come back: I had just recently started playing Minecraft again and wanted to try this server to see how it is. So far it has been very good. There's lots of space for building and the two realms makes it easy to get resources. I like to keep the land the way it is as much as I can and I like that aspect of another realm. I Was just starting a little village with my friend who had just started. We had hardly build't anything. I was excited to build the treasury and finish the other areas of our build. I was only collecting resources when I found the beacon and took it as a reward for travelling so far. I didn't know it was anyone's and I am sorry. I am willing to give it back, its in a chest. I'm just starting out and want to continue to build and do more creative things and expand my creative aspect into our works.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Dylandog01 - 09-05-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 09-06-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Dylandog01 - 09-06-2018, 02:53 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 09-07-2018, 05:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Dylandog01 - 09-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Hiyoko - 09-08-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Dylandog01 - 09-08-2018, 08:39 PM