The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most stupid 20 minutes Mute i've ever seen
Hi, im actually new to the server, i came 2 days ago , and today happened an unfair fact,
i was playing with a friend: Captain_fatbelly, we did an 636376437743747 blocks jump, he left instantly after so , i said "fuck u" but i was just joking, i know i got warned multiple times for cuss and spam, so the mute here it's ok, butttt.....
after i got muted i decided to leave the server because i was just getting bored , and i went doing other things, i didn't join in the server for like 10/11 minutes, then i rejoined and i got muted again for 10 minute by Guy because "i left for avoiding the mute" ,  so you are actually telling me that if a person gets muted he need to tstay in the server until he gets unmuted, and also if he left for the duraton of the mute he gets muted AGAIN?!!!! i need to say that im new to the server and i didn't EVEN KNOW that leaving make me avoid the mute, because in EVRY other server i played, you stay muted also if you leave. and personally it's actually stupid that if a guy get muted he need to stay in the server , so i actually lose time in my real life, and if you guys think about it, if you stay afk for 10 minutes you actually get kicked so if that happened, i would get muted for the third time because apparently it seems that im trying to avoid the mute.....
i personally think that this is the most stupid event i've ever seen and i hope the staff understand it.

Messages In This Thread
The most stupid 20 minutes Mute i've ever seen - by Hussin - 10-05-2018, 11:03 PM