The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I believe it was the survival server i was banned on, as i haven't touched the server in over a year

Minecraft name: My current Minecraft name is_0asis_ it was something else when i first was banned.

Reason for your ban: CropTheft. I wasn't aware this was owned by someone. I asked where i could get crops and someone said something like /warp Farm so i went and farmed a bunch of crops.

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:[b] I wasn't aware this was owned by someone. I asked where i could get crops and someone said something like /warp Farm so i went and farmed a bunch of crops. But I am much older and much more mature now.[/b]
Why do you want to come back:  It's hard to find a good mc server now but I remember this being a spectacular server that had great Mods and great People. I look for much in a minecraft server and this server has always matched my needs.

Thank you, _0asis_

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal. - by _0asis_ - 11-11-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by Rowebot - 11-13-2018, 06:10 AM