• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I believe it was the survival server i was banned on, as i haven't touched the server in over a year

Minecraft name: My current Minecraft name is_0asis_ it was something else when i first was banned.

Reason for your ban: CropTheft. I wasn't aware this was owned by someone. I asked where i could get crops and someone said something like /warp Farm so i went and farmed a bunch of crops.

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:[b] I wasn't aware this was owned by someone. I asked where i could get crops and someone said something like /warp Farm so i went and farmed a bunch of crops. But I am much older and much more mature now.[/b]
Why do you want to come back:  It's hard to find a good mc server now but I remember this being a spectacular server that had great Mods and great People. I look for much in a minecraft server and this server has always matched my needs.

Thank you, _0asis_

There are signs at the public farms that say to replant. Failure to replant is a bannable offense,

People's private farms are not to be touched. This is crop theft even if you replant because you are replacing mature plants requiring a lot of time to grow with new seedlings. Most public farms say you can harvest or they have no locked gates and fences around them. All public farms say to replant!

Please reread our rules by typing "/rules" and reading the pages, "/rules #".

You are unbanned. Welcome back to HT!
/Rowebot