The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuff you did as a child
we all know that little kids do some silly things often. what'd you do when you were little?
some weird things i did:

- i was really scared of balloons popping. if you had a balloon, i warned you not to blow it up and pop it because i was afraid of the loud noise. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- i asked really, really weird questions about death. i clearly remember asking my mom strange questions like: "do you have dreams when you're dead?" no. "oh, thank gosh, i wouldn't want to not be able to wake up from a nightmare.."
- walked across a tiled floor and tried not to step on the lines. all. the. time. 
- i once got really mad at this boy because he stole my lunchbox and ate the candy my mom packed me.
- until, like, second or third grade, i remember i used to always take one of my stuffed animals and bring them to school with me. before that, i grabbed one for the car ride there, then left it for me to hold on the way back home, and then one day i forgot to leave it in the car or something. i'd hang my backpack in the cubby and leave it unzipped just a little bit so that the stuffie's head stuck out and i could see it while i was in class.
- in maybe 2nd to 4th or 5th grade, i was somewhat germophobic. i used hand sanitizer frequently, didn't like anything icky, stuff like that
- i once asked my mom if my friend is a boy or a girl [okay what even the fuck was wrong with me]
- wore crocs. went out without socks just one time; got blisters. ouch.
- knocked down the christmas tree, breaking delicate ornaments...
- didn't like soda one bit. or pizza...except for the crust...
- didn't know what puberty was or how babies were made until 4th grade. oh god, the humiliation. 
- played roblox
- played club penguin
- played moshi monsters
- played super mario bros
- played sonic the hedgehog, like, the first game ever created by sega
- watched some of the old cartoons like the flintstones, i think...
- watched newer shows like dora the explorer [ and diego ], bear in the big blue house [ i think it was called? ], lazytown, wow wow wubzy [ AND ALWAYS PLAYED THE COMPUTER GAME TOO V.V ] those kinda shows you get the vibe already 
- didn't fucking play pokemon until this year x.x
- was terrified of spiders [ i still am, though ]
um...i'm going on and on now. o-o yeah. um. post your things. um, have a nice day too i guess

**EDIT**
- the floor is lava 
- was absolutely terrified of the characters from sesame street after i apparently had a nightmare that they tickled me to death. o-o 
- WEBKINZ WAS THE SHIT
- built forts using couch cushions, chairs, blankets, etc. 
- used to like bugs, and i'd play with ants, worms, slugs, snails, etc.
- damn i skinny dipped, too until like 8
- WATCHED SPONGEBOB STILL DO THO
[ i had to mention these cause y'all reminded me of em just now after i read your posts ;p ]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
stuff you did as a child - by 12wolfie - 03-13-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by HorseGirl7311 - 03-13-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Rowebot - 03-13-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by TheNamesGames - 03-13-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-13-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by TheOnlyKat - 03-13-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Danoir_ - 03-13-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Sarah - 03-13-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Maddie_Amity - 03-14-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: stuff you did as a child - by Oshakai - 03-15-2016, 12:48 AM