The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: cyruszheng

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because the griefing were not my actions rather it was my little brother who did the griefing. Since my brother was sick, he stayed at home and he was playing on my account and doing some random things that I wasn't aware of because I was at school. I'm not sure what type of griefing he was doing, but I can assure that I will do my best to help with rebuilding for my brother's damage. Again, I am sorry for my brother's griefing actions and I will try my best to never let this happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server when I started playing Minecraft again around a week ago. This server has an awesome community and I am proud to be a part of this community. I also love to help people of this server and am currently working on a vault project where it can help anyone. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by ZH3NGA - 12-20-2018, 04:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-21-2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by ZH3NGA - 12-21-2018, 04:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-22-2018, 03:01 PM