Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: cyruszheng

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because the griefing were not my actions rather it was my little brother who did the griefing. Since my brother was sick, he stayed at home and he was playing on my account and doing some random things that I wasn't aware of because I was at school. I'm not sure what type of griefing he was doing, but I can assure that I will do my best to help with rebuilding for my brother's damage. Again, I am sorry for my brother's griefing actions and I will try my best to never let this happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server when I started playing Minecraft again around a week ago. This server has an awesome community and I am proud to be a part of this community. I also love to help people of this server and am currently working on a vault project where it can help anyone. 

Only you are responsible for what happens with your account. If you share an account, you share the punishment for whatever the other person does with the account. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? - For adding and deleting built blocks, no, I shall not move any blocks that don't belong to me. For harvesting plants, I am only allowed to harvest plants if it is a public farm place and to always replant those plants back for other people. I am also not allowed to fence in plants or animals if they are not my property.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? - I am not allowed to take over a build as it is still their property and it's not mine.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? - Just like my answer to question 2, no, it's not my property and I shouldn't take any blocks from the abandoned build.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? - There are two things I can do. One, I can contact the person who owns the build to apologize and give the block back for them to place back. The second thing is if the person who owns the build isn't online, I can contact a staff member of the server and give them the block(s) for them to give the owner of the build to put back.

5) What have you learned from this experience? - The thing that I have learned from this experience is that I should monitor my brother's actions on my account more carefully. If there is anything that he has done bad like griefing or anything else that breaks the rules of the server, I will tell him to cut it out and for him to own up to his mistakes. Even though that he was the one who was griefing, I will own up to my mistake of not carefully monitoring his actions of this server.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.