The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on: Smp hometown
Minecraft name: alex120103
Reason for your ban: ban for inappropriate language.
Who banned you: Star
Why should you be unbanned: I think what i did was wrong and disrespectful. i am deeply sorry to anyone who had to wittiness that atrocity,Although it was a horrible joke i was just kidding around with a friend i invited to the server His name is volzide I know him in real life. I also didn't say the word i only said the beginning and stared the rest out so it wasn't the actual word
Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back because i feel this server is apart of my life. It has a great community great people. It would also deeply sadden me to lose this community for it being  a no pvp no grief server and not many servers enforce those rules. I would also lose the friends i made on the server and the real life friends i invited we would need to find a new server. Anyways thanks whoever is reading this hopefully we can meet again. Again i am deeply sorry and apologize for the mistakes i made in the past but everyone is human right.

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by alex120103 - 03-15-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Star - 03-15-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: ban appeal - by alex120103 - 03-15-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Star - 03-15-2016, 09:17 AM