• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on: Smp hometown
Minecraft name: alex120103
Reason for your ban: ban for inappropriate language.
Who banned you: Star
Why should you be unbanned: I think what i did was wrong and disrespectful. i am deeply sorry to anyone who had to wittiness that atrocity,Although it was a horrible joke i was just kidding around with a friend i invited to the server His name is volzide I know him in real life. I also didn't say the word i only said the beginning and stared the rest out so it wasn't the actual word
Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back because i feel this server is apart of my life. It has a great community great people. It would also deeply sadden me to lose this community for it being  a no pvp no grief server and not many servers enforce those rules. I would also lose the friends i made on the server and the real life friends i invited we would need to find a new server. Anyways thanks whoever is reading this hopefully we can meet again. Again i am deeply sorry and apologize for the mistakes i made in the past but everyone is human right.

Alright. Even though it's your irl friend, we don't tolerate any language like that, whether or not you only said part of the word. You made it pretty clear which words you had used. All I need is you saying you won't use words like that again, towards a friend or otherwise, and you'll be unbanned.

(03-15-2016, 08:25 AM)Star Wrote: Alright. Even though it's your irl friend, we don't tolerate any language like that, whether or not you only said part of the word. You made it pretty clear which words you had used. All I need is you saying you won't use words like that again, towards a friend or otherwise, and you'll be unbanned.

Ok i Swear i will never use it on the mc server
And will never direct to a human u got my word

Okay, you're unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.