The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal #2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Ronan_154

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: so i was playing on hometown and my friend (we were sitting next to each other) asked me if i could show him some towns so i did for a bit and the whole time we were seeing if they were grieffed/abandoned and breakable or inhabited (we didn't actually break anything we were just seeing if they had already been grieffed before or harvested/randomly broken or incomplete) but while i was in the townlist place, i had to go to the bathroom ,so i told him not to break anything and (suprisingly he didn't i later found out that he instead built a some weird statue  thing he didn't specify i didn't actually see what it was before my mouse lagged and glitched out breaking a bunch of blocks so (stupid of me i know) i didn't say anything and hoped that it nobody would really care about a couple blocks being broken, "its not like i'm gonna be perma banned" ,but more importantly i Love this server its a great community and i put my heart and soul into this server spending at least 30 hours on it.

Why do you want to come back: Mostly what i said above,i loved the server its a great community and i worked REALLY hard on this server and ill be deprived from some of my friends i haven't seen since kinder garden

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal #2 - by Ronan_154 - 01-02-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Ban appeal #2 - by UberDeathBunny - 01-02-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Ban appeal #2 - by Ronan_154 - 01-03-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Ban appeal #2 - by Ronan_154 - 01-04-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: Ban appeal #2 - by UberDeathBunny - 01-06-2019, 05:34 PM