The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Skoliro

Reason for your ban: Banned for Xraying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Yes, I did xray. The majority of my resources were gotten without the xray texture pack that I used, but I did xray a little bit. overall I think I got about a stack of diamonds, maybe a little bit more, and about 10 or so emeralds. If I am unbanned I promise I will cease any xraying activity. I assume my mines were checked, which I realize are a complete dead giveaway. again, most of my materials and time on the server were spent without my texture pack on, so the majority of my builds and items in chests are legitimate. Also, if I am unbanned I will consent and not object to the destruction of any items gotten through xraying. I understand it's wrong to do, I had just gotten frustrated.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is an amazing community and a great server. I've already, in addition to a large town, built some amazing friendships. The staff are all really nice and the community as a whole is incredible, I've never found a minecraft server quite like this one. In addition to the amazing community, I've also poured many hours into my builds, and I would hate to never see them again. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I hope to see you back soon on the server!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Skoliro - 03-19-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-19-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Skoliro - 03-20-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-20-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Skoliro - 03-20-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-20-2016, 11:05 PM