• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what to do with abandoned buildings on hometown
This runs along a similar topic to the one I raised about the pre-reset world.

It's very difficult to simply throw away a build that is perceived to be abandoned. Often people come back to the server after a long absence and expect everything to be there, as they left it. Who is to judge how much a build means to someone or how long they can keep it before it is to be deleted? It seems unfair to do that to someone, especially with the chance that they may not have even been aware that their build would be removed.

The first server I ever played on did this, and I returned after two weeks to find that I no longer had any builds or items. I then immediately left that server, never to return.

Plus, as Anonymouse already mentioned: We don't have any issue with building space. People complain about the random teleport taking them to other players' builds all the time, but usually it's just a case of them whining about a problem that can be solved relatively quickly. The truth is that we have more space than we realise we have...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to do with abandoned buildings on hometown - by Penguin - 02-09-2019, 10:36 AM