The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (False X-ray detection)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _WingedHussar (Formerly Gamer_exe)

Reason for your ban: I logged on one day and suddenly i was greeted with a ban due to X-ray.

Who banned you: Uber/Kat

Why should you be unbanned: This detection is entirely false and I have no idea why I got it. The only thing I have installed is shaders and Optifine. I was playing on the server yesterday with my friend lion0502, who I invited to play with me, and we had a productive time. I had gotten a massive surplus of Iron and he had more diamonds than me. I logged off because I had to go to school that next morning. Fast-forward to now, just getting home. I was gonna log on for some MC with my friend lion0502 but I was greeted with a ban message. I thought to myself, stupified, "What could have that been predicated on? Was it my username change? Was it my enormous luck with Iron yesterday?" I am still utterly confused and have no answers at all.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I love the laid-back tone of it. I love the warm and welcoming community. I love the straight vanilla SMP experience. I simply want to see me and my friend's estate prosper. I have no idea what could have constituted an X-ray false reading, but i have no answers. If you want to talk more my discord account is: WingedHussar#9563

I understand if you have to reject this, but hopefully, I have made my case to your liking and if you want we can talk more via discord.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (False X-ray detection) - by WingedHussar - 02-12-2019, 05:32 AM