• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (False X-ray detection)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _WingedHussar (Formerly Gamer_exe)

Reason for your ban: I logged on one day and suddenly i was greeted with a ban due to X-ray.

Who banned you: Uber/Kat

Why should you be unbanned: This detection is entirely false and I have no idea why I got it. The only thing I have installed is shaders and Optifine. I was playing on the server yesterday with my friend lion0502, who I invited to play with me, and we had a productive time. I had gotten a massive surplus of Iron and he had more diamonds than me. I logged off because I had to go to school that next morning. Fast-forward to now, just getting home. I was gonna log on for some MC with my friend lion0502 but I was greeted with a ban message. I thought to myself, stupified, "What could have that been predicated on? Was it my username change? Was it my enormous luck with Iron yesterday?" I am still utterly confused and have no answers at all.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I love the laid-back tone of it. I love the warm and welcoming community. I love the straight vanilla SMP experience. I simply want to see me and my friend's estate prosper. I have no idea what could have constituted an X-ray false reading, but i have no answers. If you want to talk more my discord account is: WingedHussar#9563

I understand if you have to reject this, but hopefully, I have made my case to your liking and if you want we can talk more via discord.

(02-12-2019, 05:32 AM)WingedHussar Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: This detection is entirely false and I have no idea why I got it. The only thing I have installed is shaders and Optifine. 

"What could have that been predicated on? Was it my username change? Was it my enormous luck with Iron yesterday?" 

I understand if you have to reject this, but hopefully, I have made my case to your liking and if you want we can talk more via discord.

If you're questioning your "enormous luck with iron" isn't that just evidence that you're upto something suspicious. Don't get me wrong, but questioning yourself doesn't give me the security that you're being too honest, given that looking at your mines you managed to go directly to each vein of iron and collect majority of the iron ores in the area. 

As staff we'd rather you be honest right away for a better chance to be unbanned, your appeal to me does not seem too convincing, given that you're doubting yourself. The ban message of X-Ray doesn't always mean the mod, it can be a texture pack of taking advantage of glitches to see through walls.
- KatNip

(02-13-2019, 11:46 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 05:32 AM)WingedHussar Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: This detection is entirely false and I have no idea why I got it. The only thing I have installed is shaders and Optifine. 

"What could have that been predicated on? Was it my username change? Was it my enormous luck with Iron yesterday?" 

If you're questioning your "enormous luck with iron" isn't that just evidence that you're upto something suspicious. Don't get me wrong, but questioning yourself doesn't give me the security that you're being too honest, given that looking at your mines you managed to go directly to each vein of iron and collect majority of the iron ores in the area. 

As staff we'd rather you be honest right away for a better chance to be unbanned, your appeal to me does not seem too convincing, given that you're doubting yourself. The ban message of X-Ray doesn't always mean the mod, it can be a texture pack of taking advantage of glitches to see through walls.

1. Why would, if I had X-ray, not go to the diamonds? lion0502 can attest that i had zero diamonds for the longest time.
2. I was, honest to god, digging in random directions when i was mining. lion0502 can attest to me building iron blocks in front of my house to flex on him for my luck.

That's really all i can say

You had also gone to diamonds. I personally don't find your appeal to be convincing.
- KatNip