The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ScaryCherry

Reason for your ban: The reason I am banned is because of "Breeding Cow Murderer."

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: First, AmbularD commented in the chat "teleport to here (with his/her    /warp ...) if you want leather." So I teleported to the /warp ... AmbularD put in the chat. Once I got there, no one was there and I thought AmbularD had set up a free cow spawner for people to use to get leather. So, I started to kill cows in order to get leather. After some time, AmbularD told me to stop and I did just that as soon as he/she said to. I apologized after AmbularD said to stop and at that moment I realized that I shouldn't have killed his/her cows. After, I stopped I went back up to the room and I saw the rules posted on the wall which said don't kill my cows. What I did wrong was not read the rules that AmbularD had posted in his/her  /warp .....  as soon as I teleported there. Also, I did not know that AmbularD meant to trade in order to get his/her leather. I should have used the chat to talk to him/her about the leather. But in my defense, AmbularD did not explicitly say "teleport to my /warp... to trade with me if you want leather." I joined the server on Monday to play with my college roommates and I am still getting used to being in a server. I did not know AmbularD meant to only teleport there to trade with him so AmbularD could gain money. I understand that my actions should have never happened, but it was a simple misunderstanding. As I said earlier, I was under the assumption that AmbularD was giving leather away for free because he/she did not say they wanted to trade in his/her chat to teleport to AmbularD's /warp .... . But, I am new to servers in general and I am still comprehending the fact that there is actual money used in the game that you can use to buy things. I never meant to destroy something that AmbularD, or anyone else in the server had been working on, I simply did not understand that AmbularD wanted to trade for money, because he did not say it in his message I saw nor am I used to getting this in minecraft through shops, etc. . Overall, misunderstandings like this will never happen again because I will be more cautious when using other people's /warp .... I also plan to use the chat to see what people actually want for their goods in the game.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so I can help improve HomeTown's servers by participating as an active member in their server. I know that my actions were wrong and I did not stop to think about how my actions would affect someone else, at the time of the cow murders.  I want to come back so I can learn how to properly be in a server where there is a community involved. I am new to Minecraft servers and I never meant to harm or annoy anyone in this server. My brother bought minecraft on our Xbox when I was younger and I only used my own server or my own creative server. I am still getting used to the rules, as I only joined this server on Monday. Also, I want to come back so I can give everything back to AmbularD that I wrongfully took from him as well as apologize for my incorrect actions. I want to come back because I love playing on this server and I love the community that is involved in it as I have never experience an in-game chat. Most importantly, I want come back to use the chat more frequently to connect with other players on this server. All in all, I want to rightfully apologize to AmbularD, but I cannot because I am banned.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by ScaryCherry - 02-17-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by AmbularD - 02-17-2019, 10:26 AM