• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ScaryCherry

Reason for your ban: The reason I am banned is because of "Breeding Cow Murderer."

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: First, AmbularD commented in the chat "teleport to here (with his/her    /warp ...) if you want leather." So I teleported to the /warp ... AmbularD put in the chat. Once I got there, no one was there and I thought AmbularD had set up a free cow spawner for people to use to get leather. So, I started to kill cows in order to get leather. After some time, AmbularD told me to stop and I did just that as soon as he/she said to. I apologized after AmbularD said to stop and at that moment I realized that I shouldn't have killed his/her cows. After, I stopped I went back up to the room and I saw the rules posted on the wall which said don't kill my cows. What I did wrong was not read the rules that AmbularD had posted in his/her  /warp .....  as soon as I teleported there. Also, I did not know that AmbularD meant to trade in order to get his/her leather. I should have used the chat to talk to him/her about the leather. But in my defense, AmbularD did not explicitly say "teleport to my /warp... to trade with me if you want leather." I joined the server on Monday to play with my college roommates and I am still getting used to being in a server. I did not know AmbularD meant to only teleport there to trade with him so AmbularD could gain money. I understand that my actions should have never happened, but it was a simple misunderstanding. As I said earlier, I was under the assumption that AmbularD was giving leather away for free because he/she did not say they wanted to trade in his/her chat to teleport to AmbularD's /warp .... . But, I am new to servers in general and I am still comprehending the fact that there is actual money used in the game that you can use to buy things. I never meant to destroy something that AmbularD, or anyone else in the server had been working on, I simply did not understand that AmbularD wanted to trade for money, because he did not say it in his message I saw nor am I used to getting this in minecraft through shops, etc. . Overall, misunderstandings like this will never happen again because I will be more cautious when using other people's /warp .... I also plan to use the chat to see what people actually want for their goods in the game.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so I can help improve HomeTown's servers by participating as an active member in their server. I know that my actions were wrong and I did not stop to think about how my actions would affect someone else, at the time of the cow murders.  I want to come back so I can learn how to properly be in a server where there is a community involved. I am new to Minecraft servers and I never meant to harm or annoy anyone in this server. My brother bought minecraft on our Xbox when I was younger and I only used my own server or my own creative server. I am still getting used to the rules, as I only joined this server on Monday. Also, I want to come back so I can give everything back to AmbularD that I wrongfully took from him as well as apologize for my incorrect actions. I want to come back because I love playing on this server and I love the community that is involved in it as I have never experience an in-game chat. Most importantly, I want come back to use the chat more frequently to connect with other players on this server. All in all, I want to rightfully apologize to AmbularD, but I cannot because I am banned.

(02-17-2019, 08:46 AM)ScaryCherry Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ScaryCherry

Reason for your ban: The reason I am banned is because of "Breeding Cow Murderer."

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: First, AmbularD commented in the chat "teleport to here (with his/her    /warp ...) if you want leather." So I teleported to the /warp ... AmbularD put in the chat. Once I got there, no one was there and I thought AmbularD had set up a free cow spawner for people to use to get leather. So, I started to kill cows in order to get leather. After some time, AmbularD told me to stop and I did just that as soon as he/she said to. I apologized after AmbularD said to stop and at that moment I realized that I shouldn't have killed his/her cows. After, I stopped I went back up to the room and I saw the rules posted on the wall which said don't kill my cows. What I did wrong was not read the rules that AmbularD had posted in his/her  /warp .....  as soon as I teleported there. Also, I did not know that AmbularD meant to trade in order to get his/her leather. I should have used the chat to talk to him/her about the leather. But in my defense, AmbularD did not explicitly say "teleport to my /warp... to trade with me if you want leather." I joined the server on Monday to play with my college roommates and I am still getting used to being in a server. I did not know AmbularD meant to only teleport there to trade with him so AmbularD could gain money. I understand that my actions should have never happened, but it was a simple misunderstanding. As I said earlier, I was under the assumption that AmbularD was giving leather away for free because he/she did not say they wanted to trade in his/her chat to teleport to AmbularD's /warp .... . But, I am new to servers in general and I am still comprehending the fact that there is actual money used in the game that you can use to buy things. I never meant to destroy something that AmbularD, or anyone else in the server had been working on, I simply did not understand that AmbularD wanted to trade for money, because he did not say it in his message I saw nor am I used to getting this in minecraft through shops, etc. . Overall, misunderstandings like this will never happen again because I will be more cautious when using other people's /warp .... I also plan to use the chat to see what people actually want for their goods in the game.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so I can help improve HomeTown's servers by participating as an active member in their server. I know that my actions were wrong and I did not stop to think about how my actions would affect someone else, at the time of the cow murders.  I want to come back so I can learn how to properly be in a server where there is a community involved. I am new to Minecraft servers and I never meant to harm or annoy anyone in this server. My brother bought minecraft on our Xbox when I was younger and I only used my own server or my own creative server. I am still getting used to the rules, as I only joined this server on Monday. Also, I want to come back so I can give everything back to AmbularD that I wrongfully took from him as well as apologize for my incorrect actions. I want to come back because I love playing on this server and I love the community that is involved in it as I have never experience an in-game chat. Most importantly, I want come back to use the chat more frequently to connect with other players on this server. All in all, I want to rightfully apologize to AmbularD, but I cannot because I am banned.

All right, well, first of all, the warp and the cow farm belong to PewDiePie_10, who is the person you need to make things right with.  I'm just the admin who tp'd in and found you shooting their cows.  Second, though I am not offended, just for future reference and to avoid confusion, I'm a she.

From now on, anywhere you warp, please stop and check for any signs and follow the rules as posted, and you shouldn't have this problem again.  If in doubt about what you can or can't do, ask in chat; chances are someone will have an answer, or will know somebody who does.

I've unbanned you.  Welcome back to Hometown.  Have fun and behave.