• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(03-13-2019, 05:49 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is inherently bad because it is a form of cheating. Any player using X-Ray of any kind gives them an unfair advantage. They gather resources faster and ultimately defeats the purpose of survival mode's incentive to go and seek resources with normal exploration.

How does X-raying affect other players?
X-Raying can affect other players because it not only dwindles rare limited resources, it gives the player using it an unfair advantage over those not using it. X-ray mods, resource packs, or hacks simply create a toxic environment for other players because it is cheating at something everyone else has to work for.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying can ruin the server's economy because it grants the user an unfair way to acquire rare items in bulk. These items can be sold for a large profit and drive down demand, availability, and prices. Not only that but a player that cheats to get to the richest positions controls the market and puts all other players at disadvantage. 

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
If I really need to get an item in the future I should do as everyone else does and work for it. I should explore and create my own items. Purchasing items from other players is also a much better way to obtain the items I need.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by AncientBean - 03-12-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 03-13-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by AncientBean - 03-13-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 03-14-2019, 05:28 AM