• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peacefully finding out what the next best step is:
(03-26-2019, 06:54 AM)Geckorian Wrote: As this is not an appeal, I will not touch on my opinions on the subject.

As for the physical financial questions you raise, Frost will have the ultimate decision there.

As for your in game properties, finances and assets, the standard rules apply. You buildings and items will remain for at least 7 months, after which time they may be subject to staff removal based on individual circumstances. You may designate other players to take over your items and properties. In which case a staff member will have to reallocate the claims and change the locks on chests, doors, etc. This can be done here or by a private message to a staff member in discord.
I appreciate your response, and honestly would not mind having any staff members give their opinions regarding this if they have anything to say as I believe it is important to respectfully hear both sides opinions in a matter before jumping to any conclusions. However, given the circumstances even if I was given the choice to appeal I would not want to at the moment. I am trying to resolve this in a peaceful way without causing any further drama for myself or the staff members, and playerbase.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peacefully finding out what the next best step is: - by Duck___Meister - 03-26-2019, 07:21 AM